apr-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject RE: cvs access for httpd group
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2000 01:23:14 GMT

Roy,

You are now in the avail file.  I don't have access to put you in the
correct group, but I copied Manoj on this, so as soon as he puts you in
the correct group, you are good to go.  Sorry about not giving you commit
access immediately, setting things up took a while, and I guess I missed
your e-mail.

Ryan

On Fri, 1 Dec 2000, Fielding, Roy wrote:

> > Not true.  You can use the '-R' flag to CVS to make it a read-only
> > non-locking checkout, or you can check it out via anoncvs.
>
> Hmmm, never heard of that... I'll see if it works with ampersand modules.
> Though I still think it would be better to just give everyone in httpd
> access to apr.  Lowers the entry barrier.
>
> If nothing else, could someone please add me to the apr access group?
> I did ask for it before and I am qualified to work on apr -- I've been
> reading this mailing list since it started.
>
> ....Roy

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131