apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: CVS commit messages.
Date Sun, 31 Dec 2000 22:49:28 GMT
The old messages aren't going to suddenly get unblocked, will they? It seems
prudent to go ahead and let those through (with the magic to let future ones
through).

IOW, I'm not sure that I see the value of *not* sending them.
[ while I *do* see the value of sending them sooner rather than later ]

Cheers,
-g

Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/