apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: Problems compiling apr on Linux
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2000 21:56:41 GMT
On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 10:46:22AM +0100, Branko Cibej wrote:
> Mo DeJong wrote:
>
> > I reran autoconf, did a ./config.status --recheck ; ./config.status
> > and now the problem seems to have fixed itself.
>
> You shouldn't be running autodonf directly. Instead, you should run the
> buildconf script in the top-level dir. Just try that, without all the
> patches; I think your problems will just magically go away then.

Yes... and rerun configure from scratch, rather than a weasely little
recheck :-)

Note that SVN creates a file called "config.nice" at the top level. If you
run that, it will rerun configure with all of the proper switches.
[ and that will also recurse into APR and Neon to reconfig them ]

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/