apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr-util/include apu_private.h.in apu_private.hw
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2000 21:54:18 GMT
On Tue, Dec 12, 2000 at 05:11:02PM -0000, wrowe@locus.apache.org wrote:
> wrowe       00/12/12 09:11:01
>
>   Removed:     include  apu_private.h.in apu_private.hw
>   Log:
>     These files belong in the Attic ... this has messed up testing the builds
>     since folks still had them on their machines.  This was a bad thing.

Eh? A "cvs update" should flag "no longer in the repository" and delete
them. I tested that explicitly.

What *can* happen is that apu_config.h.in, apu_config.h, and apu_private.h
would remain in the include/ directory. Those will need to be manually
removed -- and I sent mail about that.

Removing a file from the repository is just as effective at deleting as
being in the attic, so we should not have had to put these into the attic.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/