apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject [wrowe@rowe-clan.net: RE: The iconv solution?]
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2000 05:13:16 GMT
[resending...]

----- Forwarded message from "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> -----

From: "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe@rowe-clan.net>
Subject: RE: The iconv solution?
To: "'Greg Stein'" <gstein@lyra.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 12:18:27 -0600

This is done.  Attics to be purged at 12:00 PST Monday, so get yourselves
into the office on Monday and update your trees :-)

I've left the tags, if they are of any use... of course that implies
we or the user must checkout apr-iconv as apr/i18n/unix/iconv ...

I set up no automagic checkouts, and I'm far from certain we ever want
one.  I also left alone the issue of whether we build parallel-to apr
or within its earlier home.  Ideas are welcome.

Please wait for appropriate mail list to be created and karmas to be
granted before attempting to commit to apr-iconv.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/