apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: URI, XML
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2000 02:41:44 GMT
On Sat, Dec 09, 2000 at 01:32:49PM -0800, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> I was just wondering if URI and XML are going to get get moved out of apache before
> the Alpha such that the files can be removed from the httpd-2.0 repository before
> tagging.  It might not be worth it for just a few files, but I thought I'd mention
> it anyway.

I'm hoping to get time to move the XML stuff. I'm not sure whether I can
properly disentangle some of the URI handling code. I'll look, but won't
guarantee anything yet :-)

I've also been considering tossing expat-lite altogether and getting APRUTIL
(and Apache itself) to use the latest Expat release (as a shared lib).

How much before Tuesday's release? We'll see :-)

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/