apr-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr-util STATUS
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2000 18:52:17 GMT
> On the other hand, brigade_split_offset does seem useful to me.  Consider a filter
> that does some sort of compression or encoding that requires the data to be split
> into blocks of a predetermined length, regardless of what's actually in those
> blocks.

Okay, so that wasn't the best example, since a compression or encoding filter would
have to read the data to compress or encode it anyway.  Bah.  What I was really
trying to get at was something more like the byterange filter.  Why is it that an
ap_brigade_split_offset would not work there again?

--Cliff