apr-dev mailing list archives

From Sam TH <...@uchicago.edu>
Subject Re: compilation difficulties on BeOS
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2000 07:28:36 GMT
On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 08:13:30PM -0800, rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> I looks like stdlib isn't being included, so the compiler is assuming that
> malloc is defined as "int malloc(int)", but it has to return a void *, so
> it is complaining.  Could you look in apr_private.h, and ensure that
> HAVE_STDLIB_H is being defined to be 1.

Well, this discovered the real problem, which is
$ cat apr_private.h
/* include/apr_private.h.  Generated automatically by configure.  */
$

And
creating include/apr_private.h
/bin/cat: ./include/apr_private.h.in: No such file or directory

There is no include/apr_private.h.in, either in my working copy or in
CVSWeb.  Methinks this is a mistake.  There is an apr_private.hw, but
it says it's just for windows.

Hope this helps

	sam th
	sam@uchicago.edu