apr-dev mailing list archives

From "David Reid" <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject Libtool :(
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2000 14:26:12 GMT
Folks,

apr-util won't build on BeOS at present because Libtool doesn't allow
undefined references.  This is a problem I've been having on other projects,
and it's in fact bogus on gcc versions of BeOS (Intel R4 and beyond) but is
totally valid on Power PC.

I'm throwing this up as whilst I'm in the process of trying to find time to
get libtool up to speed for Intel it'll take a while and until I do...
OTOH, Power PC will always be broken with our current build process :(

I'm not sure what options should even be considered as this only affects
BeOS...

david