apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: ssh hung up again
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2000 01:06:53 GMT
Better yet... wait for my own post to get back a few hours later :-/

The overhaul is committed, see CHANGES and the cvs comment.  I'll check
out fresh and report back in 1/2 hour that it works.  I spent the day
testing (what else could I do without CVS :-?) so I'm quite confident
this is good.  Found the obnoxious workaround for the WinNT xcopy /y
problem (pipe the letter A<cr> to the overwrite yes/no/all :-(

Please refresh your Win32 tree after setting aside any work in the .dsp
files (files you may have added to or removed from a Win32 project).
Also be careful of pending .def changes, I'll check out that last one
right now.

Bill