apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: ARGH!
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2000 22:30:33 GMT

nak ... we have always had a policy of pulling all test/ directories from
any tarball or binaries build.

However, I don't see an issue with creating a util/ directory that has thing
like you describe - small bits of useful code that help the user with the
package.  Or just call it support/ in keeping with httpd's structure.