apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: The iconv solution?
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2000 19:35:29 GMT
Please comment to this, I think Greg, Jeff, Ryan and I were on the
same page on this, but I won't go ahead without a vote.  I'd like it
to happen Saturday, since we don't seem to be rolling till Monday,
and I'd like to set Mon 00:00 GMT as the last chance to get your
tree checked out before we start blasting attics :-)

View raw message