apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: apr-util comments
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 19:51:59 GMT

Compelling, but can we agree to agree between apr and apr-util?

I'm +.5 for applying this same structure to apr (by the benefits
you cite above.)

I'm -1 for leaving things as they are, and would live with apr-util following
the structure of apr (and that is a veto, my head was spinning the other day).

Anyone else care to vote for the src/package/ or simply package/ structure?