apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: apr-util comments
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2000 22:22:01 GMT

Bigger issue.  [just finished reviewing it myself]

Symbols can't be wrapped by APR_DECLARE, we need to use an APU_DECLARE, or
APR_UTIL_DECLARE, or whatever.  Consider;

APR_DECLARE symbols are exported into the aprlib.dll

apr-util.dll needs to export its symbols, and import the APR_DECLAREs.

All I'm asking for is the symbol name, is APR_UTIL_DECLARE too wordy (and if
so, would we rather use APU_DECLARE or APRU_DECLARE?, or even AU_DECLARE)