apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: config tests (was: Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/support ...)
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2000 17:22:30 GMT

Reread with s/win32 port/yourplatform port/

Yes, of course.  I just don't want a bunch of individual APR_WANT_PRINTF,
nor do I want to have us invent a bunch of arbitrary groupings.  Ansi spec
already went to the trouble of grouping them, and while perhaps no
platform is 100% ansi, at least it's a place to start.

Bill