apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Split is done!!!!
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2000 21:42:41 GMT
rbb@covalent.net writes:

> Okay, so the split has finished.  And I have re-tagged the new
> tree.  Here's the deal.
>
> 1)  Both APR and Apache are using the same tag, POST_APR_SPLIT, that tag
> is from the minute after the split was done.
>
> 2)  Currently, in order to checkout Apache-2.0 and make it work, you must
> do:
> 	cvs co apache-2.0
> 	cd apache-2.0/src/lib
> 	cvs co apr
>
> 	Updates should work fine after that.

I haven't had any success with this.  I've tried using the anoncvs
CVSROOT as well as

  export CVSROOT=locus.apache.org:/home/cvs
  export CVS_RSH=/usr/bin/ssh
  export CVS_SERVER=/usr/bin/cvs

error messages:

U apache-2.0/src/test/test_find.c
U apache-2.0/src/test/test_limits.c
U apache-2.0/src/test/test_parser.c
U apache-2.0/src/test/test_select.c
U apache-2.0/src/test/time-sem.c
U apache-2.0/src/test/zb.c
cvs server: existing repository /home/cvs/apache-2.0/htdocs does not match /home/cvs/httpd-docs-2.0/htdocs
cvs server: ignoring module htdocs-2.0
[trawick@localhost apache]$ cd apache-2.0/src/lib
[trawick@localhost lib]$ cvs checkout apr
Warning: Remote host denied X11 forwarding, perhaps xauth program could not be run on the
server side.
cvs server: existing repository /home/cvs/apache-2.0/src/lib/apr does not match /home/cvs/apr
cvs server: ignoring module apr

Does anybody have a spare clue?

          Born in Roswell... married an alien...