apr-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: new APR package
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2000 15:59:41 GMT
On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, Greg Stein wrote:
> > Okay... we seem to have some general agreement to make a "non-core" APR
> > package that contains the "purely portable" items. With that in mind, here
> > are my rough ideas/notes on this:
> >
> > *) create a new CVS module: /home/cvs/aprutil
> >    [ other suggested names? aprkitchensink? :-) ]
> >    [ I'll refer to it as APRUTIL for this message's purposes... ]
>
> Would /home/cvs/apr-util be OK?  That would save me some structural foo
> with mailing lists & all.
>
> Is a separate dev & cvs list desired?

I was going to suggest /home/cvs/apr/util, in other words, make this a sub
project of APR for now, and split it to it's own CVS repository later.

Regardless, the dev and cvs mailing lists should be APR's, this should not
have it's own mailing lists yet.  Think of this as an APR sister-project.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131