apr-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Split is done!!!!
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2000 21:18:51 GMT

Okay, so the split has finished.  And I have re-tagged the new
tree.  Here's the deal.

1)  Both APR and Apache are using the same tag, POST_APR_SPLIT, that tag
is from the minute after the split was done.

2)  Currently, in order to checkout Apache-2.0 and make it work, you must
do:
	cvs co apache-2.0
	cd apache-2.0/src/lib
	cvs co apr

	Updates should work fine after that.

3)  The APR repository is now named apr, with a root of
locus.apache.org:/home/cvs

4)  Both Will Rowe and I have checked out the APR repository
successfully.  Nobody has tried to commit to it yet.  If you try and it
doesn't work, please be patient, it is most likely a permissions
problem.  I think I handled all of these, but I could be wrong.

Still to do:

1)  Update docs on all web-sites for Apache and APR.  Please feel free to
beat me to this.  I will not get to it until after I finish rolling the
alpha.

2)  Commit a STATUS and CHANGES file to APR.  This is on my list after the
web-sites.

3)  Fix bugs that crop up.

4)  ?????

Ryan