apr-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: Windows weinies.. :-)
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2000 16:35:09 GMT
On Fri, 17 Nov 2000, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> someone wrote:
> >
> > He agrees, btw, but didn't have time at this moment to convolute
> > the names appropriately.  I'm certain he will undo this soonish.
>
> Then he shouldn't have frickin' committed them until he *did* have
> time.  Now fscking in the repository is REQUIRED to get this
> schlock cleaned up.. :-(

Are you saying that CVS can't handle spaces in the names?  I have updated
the site at apr.apache.org, and just checked this out onto my machine, so
I am having a hard time understanding what CVS can't handle.  Since I do
all my development on a Linux box, I am even more confused by this
problem.  Lastly, I never told anybody that I agree the spaces were
problems.  I DID say that there were likely to be people who didn't like
the idea of the filenames having spaces.  However, the docs have been
generated like this for a few months now, and they have been on-line at
http://apache-two-oh.covalent.net for about a month, so if this was really
a problem for somebody, then it should have been solved already.

Ryan
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131