apr-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Alpah this weekend.
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2000 21:11:27 GMT

This is a reminder to everybody who is developing code in the Apache web
server that we are rolling an alpha release this weekend.  It was supposed
to be tomorrow, but I think we are likely to delay for a day or two.  The
reasons for the delay are relatively small.

1)  Doesn't compile on Windows.  The latest network_io code has broken
windows.  This should be easy to fix, but we need to give somebody the
time to fix it.

2)  Mod_proxy.  I want a working proxy in the last alpha.  This should
work by end of today or early tomorrow, so I am willing to hold an alpha
for it.

3)  Time issues on my part.  Tomorrow is a VERY busy day for me, so it is
easier for me to roll on either Saturday or Sunday.  When we know what is
going on with Windows, we'll decided which day we roll on.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131