apr-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Mission Statement
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 20:36:08 GMT

Okay, so we now need a mission statement.  This should basically just
define what our goal is for the APR project.  IMHO this should be our very
first priority.  Once we have this decided, we can make intelligent
decisions on what does and does not belong in APR.

So, to spark some conversation, here is a VERY vague mission statement
that needs to be refined and made more specific.

: The Apache Portable Run-time mission is to provide a library of routines
: that allows programmers to write a program once and be able to compile
: it anywhere.

So, let's have at it.   :-)

Ryan

406 29th St.