apr-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>
Subject Re: CVS access weiredness
Date Sat, 25 Nov 2000 08:35:55 GMT
On Fri, 24 Nov 2000, Branko [ISO-8859-2] Čibej wrote:
> Now let me see ... Aha, :pserver: checkout works fine, so does :pserver:
> update ... oops, I got it. :ext: update from the top of the APR tree
> works fine, but reports that error when I update a Subversion tree,
> which links to APR. So this is obviously a CVS problem. Maybe it's
> confused by mixing :pserver: (svn) and :ext: (apr) in the same working
> copy tree.

If that's correct, I don't have the first clue on how to fix it.  =)
Sounds more like a bug in the CVS client than anything I can fix on the
server side; I don't know the cvs code well enough to be comfortable
trying to fix this (nor do I really have the desire to spend the time
diving into CVS source code, given it's not a fatal error).  But if anyone
does track it down and it's something I can fix on the server, I'll be
happy to do so.

View raw message