apr-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>
Subject Re: CVS access weiredness
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2000 05:43:55 GMT
On Thu, 23 Nov 2000, Branko [ISO-8859-2] Čibej wrote:
> Brian Behlendorf wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 23 Nov 2000, Branko [ISO-8859-2] Čibej wrote:
> >
> >> Is anybody else seeing the follwing with "cvs update" (over ssh):
> >

> > Should now be fixed.
>
> Hmm. I'm still seeing it.

Um, OK, so the problem report was:

>     [lots of output snipped]
>     cvs server: Updating apr/time/unix
>     cvs server: Updating apr/time/win32
>     cvs server: Updating apr/user
>     cvs server: Updating apr/user/unix
>     cvs [update aborted]: shutting down connection to apache.org: Invalid argument

You didn't say if you were using the anoncvs pserver or over an SSH
tunnel, but since you're a committer I'd bet over the tunnel; I just did a
checkout of mine and it successfully completed.  So then I tried anoncvs,
and that appeared to work too.  So I don't have an answer for you, unless
you can provide more debugging details.

Also, apr/user/unix is the last directory in an update, so I'm wondering
if it's finishing yet there's something about the way the connection ends
that confuses your local cvs client?

	Brian