apr-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>
Subject RE: failure notice
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2000 00:22:29 GMT
On Wed, 15 Nov 2000, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> [...]

Commits to apr-core are currently going to pmc@apr.apache.org.  Since
commit messages require an approval *the first time* (I've explained to
Ryan how to make it only necessary the first time) that means the only
delay you'll see is until that time that either Ryan or I approve the
first message from a particular committer.

	Brian