apr-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Fogel <kfo...@galois.collab.net>
Subject Re: someone pls fix i18n/iconv
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2000 20:05:42 GMT
rbb@covalent.net writes:
> I'm getting all the ones I can do.  Will You need to fix some Makefiles,
> because you own them.

?  I don't own anything in there -- I've never touched that
repository, and don't have `sudo'...

   locus$ cd /home/cvs/apr
   locus$ ls -lR | grep kfogel
   locus$

Anyone who has root can take care of it, though.  Does anyone on this
list have root on locus?

The reason it's urgent for Subversion is that the first time some
developer updates their working copy right now, they're going to lose
their old APR tree, but not get a complete new one.  So they may not
be able to build Subversion.  This is bad. :-) And also, I know who's
going to have to answer all the questions about it on the Subversion
dev list. :-)

-K