apr-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Fogel <kfo...@galois.collab.net>
Subject Re: Web Sites/CVS repositories
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 22:14:51 GMT
Is there a reason for keeping apr-core and apr-site separate?
Everything that's currently in STATUS, I would imagine should be on
the web site...

Can we combine them?  Perhaps into a subdir of the main apr project
(i.e., the code itself)?  Or is it important that some things be kept
private.

I'm just trying to avoid having a plethora of tiny little working
copies lying around, always trying to remember which one contains
which kind of information. :-)

-K