apr-dev mailing list archives

From Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>
Subject Re: APR has moved repository, please tweak your working copies...
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2000 03:00:01 GMT
Branko Čibej wrote:

> That's exactly what I did. Huh. It must be some weirdness on my
> machine.  Oh yes, I'm doing this from cygwin, maybe that's it? Through
> a  masquerading firewall? But then, why would a normal ssh login work
> fine?
>
> "Curiouser and curiouser," said Alice.

Ah, stupid me. I went and generated a 2k-bit key. Changed that and
things (almost) work now.

    cvs server: Updating apr/include/arch
    cvs server: failed to create lock directory in repository `/home/cvs/apr/include/arch':
Permission denied
    cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/home/cvs/apr/include/arch'
    cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

--
Brane Čibej
    home:   <brane@xbc.nu>             http://www.xbc.nu/brane/