apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/threadproc/win32 proc.c
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2000 22:04:11 GMT
On Mon, Nov 27, 2000 at 01:35:43PM -0800, rbb@covalent.net wrote:
> > In any case, I'm working on the problem above. Thanks for pointing it out.
>
> As a warning.  I looked at the problem earlier today.  This has some
> far-reaching effects in Apache, which is why I didn't fix them.  I didn't
> have the time today to really look at how much this would effect Apache in
> the long-term.

It could have some ripple effects if we altered ap_create_environment(), but
that return type looks fine (all the return data comes from the pool, so it
can legally be changed).

I'm just about done with the mod_cgi changes and am about to test it out.
Commit coming in about 15 minutes.

Cheers,
-g

--