apr-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Fogel <kfo...@galois.collab.net>
Subject APR has moved repository, please tweak your working copies...
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2000 19:33:48 GMT
APR has broken out from Apache and moved to its own repository.
Subversion people should do the following:

   cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@locus.apache.org:/home/cvs login
     (enter anon password)

Then do:

   cd subversion
   mv apr was_apr
   cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@locus.apache.org:/home/cvs co apr
     /* get the new apr tree */
   rm -rf was_apr   /* only if above successful */

You may notice that above, I don't mention the anonymous CVS
password.  That's because I don't know it. :-)  Someone from the APR
list, please follow up with the anon cvs password asap!...

(Modify those instructions appropriately if you are a Subversion
developer who is also an APR committer, of course.)

Thanks,
-Karl