apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: APR has moved repository, please tweak your working copies...
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2000 01:49:12 GMT
On Tue, Nov 21, 2000 at 02:27:01AM +0100, Branko Cibej wrote:
> Karl Fogel wrote:
>
> > APR has broken out from Apache and moved to its own repository.
> > Subversion people should do the following:
> >
> >    cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@locus.apache.org:/home/cvs login
> >      (enter anon password)

That should be "anoncvs" rather than "anonymous". And the password is
"anoncvs" also.

> [etc.]
>
> O.K., so I'm dumb, I admit it.
>
>     cvs login: authorization failed: server apache.org rejected access
>
> That's both :pserver: and :ext: via ssh, to both apache.org and
> locus.apache.org (and I can ssh to locus and have set up my ssh
> authorization there).

You probably want to use SSH for APR since that will allow you to make
changes. The command would look like:

cvs -d :ext:brane@apache.org:/home/cvs co apr

(assuming you have CVS_RSH set and your authorized_keys set up on locus)

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/