apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject I need help getting Win32 to build again...
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2000 18:55:49 GMT
(I sent this to apr@apr.apache.org the first time... not helpful...)

I just committed some changes to win32's networkio.h and sockets.c and
unix's inet_ntop.c to get Win32 up to speed with some Unix changes I
committed this morning.

However, there are at least two steps which I am punting on:

1) update aprlib.def and whatever else to note that there is a new APR
   function: apr_create_socket()

2) update project files for APR to build in unix's inet_ntop.c

I attempted to do these steps on my VC++ 5.0 setup but I was unable to
get lib/apr/test/server to link.  It always failed with an unresolved
reference for apr_create_socket().

Thanks for your assistance!  (I care a lot that APR builds on Win32,
really :) )

          Born in Roswell... married an alien...