apr-dev mailing list archives

From "David Reid" <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject Re: Logo :-)
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2000 11:02:47 GMT
What's wrong with the feather?  We are an ASF project after all.  Or maybe
if we feel strongly enough have the feather and another one...  I'm just
keen to keep making the point that we are an ASF project, even if we have
been left at the bus station by ourselves...

(Wow, managed to hit ReplyAll first time :))

david