apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: We're getting code!!!!!!
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2000 20:20:32 GMT

Actually we just did, and the roll was 15 minutes late due to my
adding the proper error messages for win32 sockets on win9x.
It will sit out under apr/i18n/unix/iconv, as it does now.

Although I appreciate the sentiment, and would probably have waited
until today if I didn't have a few hours on my hands last night, and
cvs retrieval of unix files to dos format is far, far cleaner than
dosifing a tarball.