apex-users mailing list archives

From Priyanka Gugale <pri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Handle Null values from getters when setStatementParameters on com.datatorrent.lib.db.jdbc.AbstractJdbcPOJOOutputOperator
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2017 06:52:58 GMT
Hi Guilherme,

Please follow these guidelines to open a pull request:
https://apex.apache.org/contributing.html

Basically you first have to create a APEXMALHAR
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/APEXMALHAR> jira ticket. Send an
email update to community and open the PR in apex-malhar git hub against
the jira you created by following steps mentioned in Contributing page.

-Priyanka