apex-users mailing list archives

From Vivek Bhide <bhide.vi...@gmail.com>
Subject Same application with different name
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2017 20:30:37 GMT
We have a requirement where we might need to submit another instance of the
same apex application with different configuration in same environment.
Since Apex doesn't allow concurrent executions of the same application, is
it possible to submit the same application with different name at the
runtime? I see that there is an option to add runtime properties using -D
and i tried using it but it didn't work. Is there a way to achieve this?

Regards
Vivek