apex-users mailing list archives

From rishi <rishi.mis...@target.com>
Subject Re: how to decide no of operator partitions
Date Mon, 08 May 2017 12:17:47 GMT
Hi Amol,

Thanks for the reply.

I restarted my apex application after 3 days of failure of old app.Till now
I have not performed benchmarking of my operators/app. Still problem is
persisting after 5days from restart.

I manually killed application and wanted to give new configuration to old
app by increasing the partitions for all the operators, but new
configuration it is not taking.

Looks like I have to manually kill the application and start a new
application which will start writing data from today. Remaining difference
of data I will have to manually load.

Please suggest if there is any option in apex to get rid of latency so that
I can have updated data writing on HDFS ,instead of manually loading the
data.

Thanks
Rishi