apex-users mailing list archives

From Amol Kekre <a...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Wait until setup completes prior to dag execution
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 23:27:22 GMT
Ilya,
Additionally that particular operator will not process data till setup is
done. As Pramod pointed out, there is no reason to wait. At worse the
buffer-servers will fill up. Are you worried about the operator code need
to ramp up in processing data and not get a deluge of it?

Thks
Amol

E:amol@datatorrent.com | M: 510-449-2606 | Twitter: @*amolhkekre*

www.datatorrent.com