apex-users mailing list archives

From Mohammad Kargar <mkar...@phemi.com>
Subject Re: Apex installation instructions
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 15:01:59 GMT
HI Thomas,

I tried the new cli binary and it worked fine. Thanks for the quick
solution!

Looking into the apex
<https://github.com/apache/apex-core/blob/master/engine/src/main/scripts/apex>
script
I can see hard-coded development settings (e.g. BUILD_DIR="$( dirname "$0"
)/../../../target") which explains why it didn't work in the first place. I
also see most of the code are still under com.datatorrent packages as
opposed to org.apache.apex. Is Apex (the open source project) ready for
*production* use?

Thanks,
Mohammad