apex-users mailing list archives

From Pramod Immaneni <pra...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Apex installation instructions
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 15:41:12 GMT
Hi Mohammad,

It is being used in production in various places, at least from a
DataTorrent perspective we bundle it in DataTorrent RTS and have multiple
customers using it in production. The reason you see com.datatorrent is it
was originally created by DataTorrent as a proprietary software and later
open sourced under Apache. We have been moving package names progressively
without breaking backward compatibility for existing applications and that
is why you are seeing the mix.

Thanks