apex-users mailing list archives

From akshay naidu <akshaynaid...@gmail.com>
Subject unable to lunch Kafka-to-HDFS-sync app in DataTorrent.
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2017 14:38:05 GMT
Hello,
I am not able to run *kafka-to-HDFS-sync* app.
apache kafka server on my ubuntu machine is up and running. I have created
a topic called transactions which is created from a csv file. I want to
load this topic in *dataTorrent* in Kafka-to-Hdfs-sync app and generate
graphic display just to analyse.
I am successfully able to import the app, but when i launch the app it runs
showing the state as *ACCEPTED* but after few seconds the *STATE* is
changed to *FAILED*.
I have attached a screenshot of *launch properties* and *Application
overview* page.
Kindly assist me.
Thank You.