apex-users mailing list archives

From Vlad Rozov <v.ro...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Application level logs
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2016 16:15:41 GMT
AFAIK, Apex delegates log management to Hadoop/Yarn and the application.
It is possible to retain logs both with log aggregation enabled and
disabled. If aggregation is enabled, Yarn will consolidate logs from all
nodes once application is completed and delete them after
yarn.log-aggregation.retain-seconds, if aggregation is disabled, logs
will be retained for yarn.nodemanager.log.retain-seconds (default 3
hours). Please see Hadoop/Yarn documentation for further details.

Thank you,

Vlad