apex-users mailing list archives

From David Yan <da...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Question on System Alerts API
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2016 21:15:11 GMT
Hi Eric:

Can you send us the log entries of dtgateway.log when the 500 error happens?

Assuming the application id is applications.application_1480063135007_0543,
the payload for setting an alert for when an application is not in RUNNING
state would be something like:

{

"condition": "_topic['applications.application_1480063135007_0543']['state']
!= 'RUNNING'",

"email":"xyz@example.com",

"description": "Application no longer running",

"timeThresholdMillis":"60000"

}

David