apex-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From AJAY GUPTA <ajaygit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Operators in Pending Deploy
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2016 18:55:31 GMT
Hi Max,

Can you try adding the following configurations to yarn-site.xml. Restart
yarn and then try starting wordcount-demo.


<property>
   <name>yarn.scheduler.minimum-allocation-mb</name>
   <value>256</value>
 </property>
 <property>
   <name>yarn.scheduler.maximum-allocation-mb</name>
   <value>512</value>
 </property>


Regards,
Ajay


On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 10:26 PM, Max Bridgewater <max.bridgewater@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Yeah, application has been running for 20h. But no event is flowing
> through. See dt.log attached.
>
> On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 11:48 AM, Ashwin Chandra Putta <
> ashwinchandrap@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Max,
>>
>> Can you check app master logs? If application status changed to running,
>> it means app master is running. You can find operator deployment related
>> logs from app master dt.log.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Ashwin.
>>
>> On Dec 2, 2016 5:25 AM, "Max Bridgewater" <max.bridgewater@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I deployed the WordCountDemo in DataTorrent RTS Enterprise with
>>> evaluation license. The application is in RUNNING state and resulted into
>>> two processes that are all in ACTIVE state.
>>>
>>> On the other hand, however, the operators themselves are in
>>> PENDING_DEPLOY state. These are wordinput, count, and console. So, nothing
>>> is really running and no words are being counted.
>>>
>>> There seems to be enough resources:
>>>
>>> 2016-12-01 20:36:28,287 INFO org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.
>>> resourcemanager.sched
>>> uler.SchedulerNode: Assigned container container_1480549373717_0021_01_000002
>>> of
>>>  capacity <memory:3000, vCores:1> on host localhost:36079, which has 2
>>> container
>>> s, <memory:6000, vCores:2> used and <memory:2192, vCores:6> available
>>> after allo
>>> cation.
>>>
>>>
>>> In /var/log/dtgateway.log, here is what I see. Can this be the cause? If
>>> so, how do I fix this?
>>>
>>> 016-12-02 13:21:34,113 WARN com.datatorrent.gateway.x: Cannot update
>>> license registry for the number of nodes
>>> com.datatorrent.a.E: Filesystem closed
>>>         at com.datatorrent.a.M.b(w:341)
>>>         at com.datatorrent.a.C.b(m:34)
>>>         at com.datatorrent.gateway.x.b(jd:456)
>>>         at com.datatorrent.gateway.x.b(jd:627)
>>>         at com.datatorrent.gateway.x.b(jd:787)
>>>         at com.datatorrent.gateway.x.b(jd:141)
>>>         at com.datatorrent.gateway.U.run(jd:210)
>>>         at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executor
>>> s.java:51
>>> 1)
>>>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPool
>>> Executor.
>>> java:1142)
>>>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoo
>>> lExecutor
>>> .java:617)
>>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> 2016-12-02 13:21:34,113 WARN com.datatorrent.gateway.x: Detected
>>> containers not
>>> provisioned for application_1480549373717_0021: # planned containers is
>>> 3 and #
>>> allocated containers is 1
>>> 2016-12-02 13:21:39,158 WARN com.datatorrent.gateway.x: Cannot update
>>> license re
>>> gistry for the number of nodes
>>> com.datatorrent.a.E: Filesystem closed
>>>         at com.datatorrent.a.M.b(w:341)
>>>         at com.datatorrent.a.C.b(m:34)
>>>         at com.datatorrent.gateway.x.b(jd:456)
>>>         at com.datatorrent.gateway.x.b(jd:627)
>>>         at com.datatorrent.gateway.x.b(jd:787)
>>>         at com.datatorrent.gateway.x.b(jd:141)
>>>         at com.datatorrent.gateway.U.run(jd:210)
>>>         at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executor
>>> s.java:51
>>> 1)
>>>
>>>
>>>
>

Mime
View raw message