apex-users mailing list archives

From "Feldkamp, Brandon (CONT)" <Brandon.Feldk...@capitalone.com>
Subject Exception with API
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2016 15:20:42 GMT
Hello,

I’m getting the below exception when trying to use the API to upload an app. Any idea what
it means? I’ve gotten this to work previously.

2016-12-12 10:18:59,893 ERROR com.datatorrent.gateway.y: Command failed and returned this
in stderr:
2016-12-12 10:18:59,894 INFO com.datatorrent.gateway.resources.ws.v2.WSResource: Caught exception
in processing web service: com.datatorrent.gateway.s:
2016-12-12 10:18:59,911 ERROR com.datatorrent.stram.util.StreamGobbler: Caught exception
java.io.IOException: Stream closed
                at java.io.BufferedInputStream.getBufIfOpen(BufferedInputStream.java:170)
                at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(BufferedInputStream.java:283)
                at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:345)
                at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.readBytes(StreamDecoder.java:284)
                at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.implRead(StreamDecoder.java:326)
                at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.read(StreamDecoder.java:178)
                at java.io.InputStreamReader.read(InputStreamReader.java:184)
                at java.io.BufferedReader.fill(BufferedReader.java:161)
                at java.io.BufferedReader.readLine(BufferedReader.java:324)
                at java.io.BufferedReader.readLine(BufferedReader.java:389)
                at com.datatorrent.stram.util.StreamGobbler.run(StreamGobbler.java:62)

Thanks!
Brandon

material from your computer.