apex-users mailing list archives

From "Feldkamp, Brandon (CONT)" <Brandon.Feldk...@capitalone.com>
Subject Re: error with AbstractFileOutputOperator rolling files from tmp
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2016 13:34:29 GMT
Good point. I’m sure that’s most like what happened.

Is there anyway to reference in the application id in the properties.xml? I tried the following
but it didn’t work:

<property>
        <name>dt.operator.fileOut.prop.filePath</name>
        <value>output/${dt.attr.APPLICATION_ID}</value>
    </property>

Thanks!
Brandon