apex-users mailing list archives

From "Feldkamp, Brandon (CONT)" <Brandon.Feldk...@capitalone.com>
Subject Re: error launching in docker sandbox
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2016 14:05:49 GMT
Ahh, so that’s how you turn on debugging. Thanks for the help! The issue was compiling against
java 1.8 and trying to run on 1.7!

Thanks!
Brandon

From: Vlad Rozov <v.rozov@datatorrent.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 at 9:08 PM
To: "users@apex.apache.org" <users@apex.apache.org>
Subject: Re: error launching in docker sandbox

Hi Brandon,

No, it should not. Start apex with -vvvv option that will provide more details in the log.

Thank you,

Vlad
On 11/29/16 14:07, Feldkamp, Brandon (CONT) wrote:
Hello!

I’m trying to launch my app in the docker sandbox but I’m getting an error. I’m able
to launch the app elsewhere using the datatorrent community edition…would the difference
between apex/datatorrent cause this error?

com.datatorrent.stram.cli.ApexCli$CliException: No applications in Application Package
                at com.datatorrent.stram.cli.ApexCli.getLaunchAppPackageArgs(ApexCli.java:3471)
                at com.datatorrent.stram.cli.ApexCli.launchAppPackage(ApexCli.java:3445)
                at com.datatorrent.stram.cli.ApexCli.access$7400(ApexCli.java:151)
                at com.datatorrent.stram.cli.ApexCli$LaunchCommand.execute(ApexCli.java:1900)
                at com.datatorrent.stram.cli.ApexCli$3.run(ApexCli.java:1462)

Thanks!
Brandon

material from your computer.

material from your computer.