apex-users mailing list archives

From Dimple Patel <dimplepatel...@gmail.com>
Subject Operators stay in PENDING_DEPLOY state
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2016 22:28:50 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to run Top N Word application from DataTorrent's  documentation
<http://docs.datatorrent.com/tutorials/topnwords/>  .
After running the application on DataTorrent's console, when I monitor it in
dtDashboard, the app's status is running but all my operators are in
PENDING_DEPLOY state and are not switching to Running state. Attached
herewith is my AppMaster log. I think the problem is with memory allocation
in all operators as when I run a simple random number generation app, it's
operators run fine. But I am not entirely sure what exactly the problem is.

What is the problem here?

dt.log <http://apache-apex-users-list.78494.x6.nabble.com/file/n1110/dt.log>

Thanks,
Dimple