apex-users mailing list archives

From Priyanka Gugale <pri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reading compressed file using FileSplitter
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2016 07:37:30 GMT
Hi,

Do you want to read files in compressed form only or you want to your
program to decompress and read it?
If you want to read it in compressed format you can use FSInputModule
(which uses FileSplitter and block reader) directly to read your files.
If you want to uncompress while reading, there are other options you can
choose. I will explain in detail once you confirm this is what you are
trying to achieve.

-Priyanka