apex-users mailing list archives

From Munagala Ramanath <...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Apex and Malhar Java 8 Certified
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2016 19:15:32 GMT
Doing that gives us this lovely message:

[INFO] Compiling 2 source files to
/home/ram/tests/apex/myapexapp/target/classes
javacTask: source release 1.8 requires target release 1.8

An interesting page discussing possible problems:
http://www.draconianoverlord.com/2014/04/01/jdk-compatibility.html

Ram