apex-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Weise <thomas.we...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DataTorrent application Parllel processing
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2016 22:21:00 GMT
Hi,

There is general information on partitioning here:

http://apex.apache.org/docs/apex/application_development/#partitioning

and a more recent presentation here:

http://www.slideshare.net/ApacheApex/smart-partitioning-with-apache-apex-webinar

For MapR streams you are using the 0.9 operator, and you can set the
partitioning strategy on it:

https://github.com/apache/apex-malhar/blob/master/kafka/src/main/java/org/apache/apex/malhar/kafka/PartitionStrategy.java

Thanks,
Thomas